Benefits of Reward Points for Registered Customers
Once you register you will be able to earn and accrue reward points, which are then redeemable at time of purchase towards the cost of your order. Rewards are an added bonus to your shopping experience on the site and just one of the ways we thank you for being a loyal customer.
Reward point equals to store credit. It can be applied as cash at RoleCosplay.com and be combined with any discount that is active on the website.
How to Get Points?
You’ll earn 1 point for every dollar spent on your purchase. For example, If your order payment is $99.89, you will obtain 99 reward points for this order.
Points- First time you subscribe to Newsletter
Points- Register to be a member of RoleCosplay.
-Post Reviews for purchased items.
How to Use Points?
- 100 Points = $1.00
- You can use points for discount if you have at least 100 points.
- You can get 1000 points at maximum. If you wanna earn more points, you need to redeem your accrued points.
- Points will be valid for 3 months.
- Your reward points are calculated on the actual amount paid instead of the original price for your order.
- If RoleCosplay accepts a return for one or more items you have purchased using RoleCosplay points, those points will not be credited back to your account.
Managing Reward Points
You have the ability to view and manage your points through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total points (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum points limit and a cumulative history of points acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding points, including expiration notifications.
Note: You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose points, as well as point expiration notifications.
RoleCosplay.com reserves the right to amend these rules and provisions at any time.